Monday, July 21, 2008

What a summer.....

So I am still alive and proceeding with life. I know that some of you were worried because I was null and almost void, I am back and hope to get into a rhythm here. We have had quite the month and also quite the summer.
This has been our summer:

colds, fevers, sinus infection, pink eye, sore throats, swim lessons (torture), Lavender Farm, Daytona beach, more pink eye, sand castles, pools, lazy lagoons, 6 year wedding anniversary, sore throats, diaper rash (really bad), swimming in the ocean, body surfing, boogie boarding, walks, Disney World, Princesses, bad food, Urinary track infection, loss of sleep, ferry boats, time with Grandparents and Aunts and Uncle, Plane rides, smokey air, flu, and last Yeast infection not the so common kind but a rash like yeast infection on my little girl.

So, I think this whole summer so far we have dealt with someone being sick and everyone multiple times. I am so tired of Sickness. But our trip to Florida was nice. We are glad to be back although we still have a few bugs. I have never ever been around so much sickness.

Until the next blog I will look forward to writing about regular summer events without any sickness.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow Aims, it sounds like a whirlwind of a summer for your little family. It sounds like you need some rest after all of the traveling and sickness. I bet Disney World was so fun. Did the girls love it? I miss you friend.
Love,
Kerri

Dana said...

Oh my gosh aims!!!!!

That is horrible!! I can't believe all the sickness :(

You are an amazing MOM that you did all that and do it with such GRACE!!!