Saturday, August 16, 2008

A conversation with Madeleine before bed.



Madeleine: Mom!

Me: Yes Madeleine

Madeleine: Jesus gave me a book.

Me: Yeah what is in that book?

Madeleine: It is a book of songs and music.

Me: Wow you are a very special girl.

Madeleine: Mom!

Me: Yes Madeleine.

Madeleine: There are angels dancing around my room.

Me: Really!

Madeleine: Yes, they are blue and there is one on your nose.

Me: Wow, You are so special mom can not see those angels God gave you some special eyes.

Madeleine: Mom, why can't you see the angels?

Me: I don't know.

Madeleine: (silence)

Madeleine: Daddy says that there are good angels and bad angels.

Me: What do you say when there are bad angels?

Madeleine: I say go away in Jesus name and they go away.

Me: YUP!


What a very special things for little minds to know. God teaches me so much through my girls. He also reminds me of how real He is. I feel very blessed to have such special girls. I hope you enjoy them too.

2 comments:

Dana said...

oh my gosh that is such a cool conversation!!!

I can't wait to see you and the girls!

Shannon said...

WOW....i loved that!