Thursday, March 27, 2008

Once a weeker

Well I guess I am not the best blogger. I find that it's a good week if I can blog once. Yup that's me. Even keeping a journal I would find my entries to be random. Some days apart but even a few years apart. I love order but if I can not stick to it well you get it. I am going to attempt to place some pictures of the girls. We took the girls to the beach for a day trip this last Monday. Some think a 3 hour drive and a little stay at the coast and a 3 hour drive home makes for a horrible day. Not us it is ideal for us. It also works out perfect. Jeremy is forced to speak to me for hours, the girls get in 2 naps for the day, we exhaust and entertain the girls for hours and all spend quality time together. For me this is FABULOUS. This is our 2nd Annual family beach trip and we plan on sticking to this routine. It fits me like a glove, once a year. Well I hope you enjoy our family day trip.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh it does sound fabulous! I don't care if you only blog once a week...I check all the time:)