Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lost time

WOW, where has the time gone.... I just feel like we lost a week. We are here and doing well. Actually a little sore. We signed a new gym membership this week. I did pretty well, 3 visits in 4 days. I know good. I hope to keep at least 3 visits a week. This is how long it has been since I have been to a gym with actual classes. You know there are the more pocket friendly gyms that do not offer any classes, they just have the weights and Nautilus. I think 8 years since I have taken a class. I love classes. They are so much fun for me. They are really what makes working out worth it for me. So they have this class BRILLIANT. You lift weights like with the bar and weights on the end. The kind that you bench press with. Anyway, it is set up like an aerobics class setting. With the instructors and loud fun music. The class was full of women the first time. I asked Jeremy if he wanted to go with me on Saturday, he agreed, YAY. Fortunately there was one other guy there. He was such a good sport. Although he makes me laugh. He did admit that his dignity left the room when he saw women all around him with more weights on there bars, not struggling as much as he was with his. He did admit he wants to go regularly. That is why I love the guy, he knows what makes me happy and is willing to support me even if his dignity left him. What an amazing MAN. He is a MAN even though there are some sheras around him.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I LOVE IT!!!! And Jeremy for sure is a REAL MAN!! It takes a man like jeremy to do that stuff for his wife! You are very lucky my friend!!

Sorry I ran out of money today! I am still trying to sort it all out!! A very frustrating--"I live in another country" day..

Shannon said...

I loved this blog!!! I had such a great time seeing you!!! Ahhhh you're so good for my soul