Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scattered thoughts......

Things that go through my head throughout the day.......

...How in the world did my children desire a need for so much affection, (those of you who do not know I am not one who desires much affection, love it when I need it but don't need it often), my girls love to cuddle all day long.

...Finally, Claira can push Madeleine away when she is expressing too much affection. This happens more than 50 times in a day. (No really).

....Playing at the park turned into Madeleine's mission to clean the earth. She picked up every piece of trash announcing she needed to put all of it in the trash. I do not believe Jeremy or I have this natural tendency. We do fine or shall I say I do fine cleaning up after us.

....Do I have the right approach to parenting or are my children going to end up messed up. You know do I let them go crazy, do I try and control them, do I put the fear of me in them, do I kill them with kindness, do I ignore them and ask random strangers if they have seen the parents that belong the these children? Just some everyday questions to myself.

...This week telling Madeleine that Princess's don't pick there nose works, will it work next week?

....I Love that Madeleine says she sees angels and talks about them all the time.

....I love that Madeleine will pray for us when we are hurt or she will ask us to pray for her when she is hurt.

...Soon daddy will be home, and Madeleine will say, "daddy is prince charming mommy."

Hope you enjoy some of my thoughts and tidbits of our everyday life.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

you're such a good blogger!!

Dana said...

Oh aims...my favorite one: should I ask strangers if they have seen these girls' parents

hehehe
You are so funny!

I love and miss you!