Friday, May 16, 2008

103 degrees and 3 colds...

One little thought...Why are girl blogs generally longer than boy blogs? We all know statistics say girls say more in a day than boys so I guess this is just one more addition in proof to that theory.

Summer has arrived here, Yay and yuck all in the same thought. It is sad that we have not really eased into summer. Just like when you get into the pool in the beginning. There are 2 kind of people. Person #1 you slip your feet in until you feel comfort and than your up to your knees until you are in up to your waist. Then the last bit and the hardest you plunge in. Or Person #2 You just go crazy and cannon ball in. There your done. Well summer this year looks like Person #2 except there your in and done, is not done, the heat is so exhausting. You try and spend as much time indoors than actually outdoors. You know blow drying your hair causes you to sweat. Well at least you can spend your days in the pool, sprinklers or even the lake. But summer for me means Jeremy is home, Yes!!!

I am always baffled at the thought of colds in the summer. Both girls and I have colds it is 103 degrees out and we all have colds. Just does not seem to be possible. Oh well, here's to stronger immune systems!

A little shout out.. "Yay" for my friends who will be bringing in their new baby from Ethiopia this year. What an exciting time and God is so good to you both. We need to have a shower!!!
(Sorry, I guess shout outs usually contain a name or two. I just needed to talk to them first and make sure they would appreciate a shout out). Just know 2 people are getting the desire of their hearts soon. Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I am up at 11:51pm (only because I got to take a nap today since my mom is in town) and listening to Jacob coughing in his room next to ours. I second that...what is up with colds in the blazing heat of summer? It has been super hot here as well this week.
Love you,
Kerri

Dana said...

Yay for the shout out!!! I did it too...I didn't even think about if it wasn't okay or not...oh well good thing that she loves me :)

ANd what the heck...103!!!!! Man I am heading into winter and you are heading into summer I just can't get my mind wrapped around that!

Love you!