Saturday, May 3, 2008

Not much to say.....except I can not wait for Summer Vacation!!!

Life is busy, girls keep me laughing, husband I barely see, work a little sanity, friends are far and few between, workouts release my stress. I know that this really is not a correct sentence but oh well. I think whatever it is that I wrote sums up my whole life.

This summer for the first time ever, we are going on a 2 week vacation. I think 3 years ago was the last time we all went on vacation together, with the exception of Claira (she was not here yet). We have an amazing family that has arranged mind boggling accommodations for the whole family for the whole 2 weeks. Basically we had to buy our plane tickets. We have planned for this for a year so we are ready. I am looking forward to the constant provision of babysitting so that my husband and I get to see each other and maybe go out on a date. Oh yeah, Jeremy and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary while there, and its where we went on our honeymoon. This is what keeps us going.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh it was SO good to talk to you today. I think I smiled all day as I thought of you. You make me laugh, cry, smile, feel refreshed and loved in a 20 minute phone call!

I love you and am so excited for summer vacation for you!

Shannon said...

Where are you going?