Monday, May 12, 2008

Poison Oak

My husband is a good man. He works way too much. Too much for his own good and it may be killing him slowly. He is stressed. Yesterday we were up at 6:45am for church (to work in the nursery). He got a call and had to go (he works for a company that services machines, can't say much more). He came back and got another call, this time to Medford, Oregon. 3 hours later services a machine. Drives back 3 hours, and has calls waiting on him. He did have a fellow employee that went to 4 calls while he was gone. He had 3 more. So at 8:15 last night he was home to eat dinner, get his hair cut (by me), and put the girls to bed. This is our life. I really can not wait for June. We will have more time since he is cutting things out. PTL (praise the Lord!!!!).
One little tid bit about my husband, he is obsessed right now because it is prime season with poison oak. Everywhere we go he can see it. We drive he sees it. Even the tiny little sprout he knows so well. He gets poison oak almost every year. So he feels love when I express interest in his. One day we were driving (to one of his calls far away) and i tried to point out the poison oak before he could. Funny thing he really felt love, I was just joking around. Well I guess my job as an amazing wife was fulfilled that day.

2 comments:

Dana said...

You just have to know that I am laughing out loud right now! What a great wife showing love by pointing out poison oak!

Shannon said...

True love Amy True love :-)