Monday, May 5, 2008

Proverbs 31 Woman.

So, this may not be a tactful blog, but this is what is in my mind right now.
Why did God have us live up to a standard of a Proverbs 31 Woman? This question is on my mind because well I feel just the opposite. I have full rage (inside my head for everything, except chocolate), I have no patience what so ever, I want to cry, and I think the world has just inconvenienced me in every way. Yes, How does a WOMAN live Proverbs 31 when she is dealing with this every month? Does God turn his head and say she will be back next week? I feel like I am the devil and I can not control it, in fact I can even justify my feelings (only in my head, out loud is not the same). When I talk to my husband I only get worse. When I talk to my best friends I get better, like I am not losing my mind. What in the world!?! Right! This is what every woman goes through the questions, the emotions, the guilt that she is the Devil, the uncertainty if she is actually saved. But it will all be back to normal in a week. Of course, until next month. Men, God made us, he has put Proverbs 31 as a standard for us to live up to, but he also created grace. I don't understand it anymore than you do, but I do know what you see at that moment is not me, the crazy person. So I leave you with this to think about and maybe you can come to some conclusions yourself. Oh yes of course, please pray for my husband this week.

1 comment:

Dana said...

oh I am glad I am a friend that makes you feel not crazy!! Because you aren't!!!

I love you!