Sunday, May 25, 2008

Count down....

Monday-Jeremy golfs, has a meeting, and works. I will clean our carpets.
Tuesday- Jeremy has his last academic day. I will go to the gym, babysit, and we both will work at night.
Wednesday- Jeremy will have award ceremony at school ,rest of school day at the skating rink, . and head to work. I will go to the gym, babysit, and work that night.
Thursday- Jeremy has his class party, and has 8th grade graduation (his brother is graduating). I will go to his class party, babysit and go to 8th grade graduation.
Friday-Jeremy has a min. day at school, and will go to work that night. I will go to the gym, babysit, and go to work.
Saturday-Jeremy is on call. We will go to the gym as a family and I am working afternoon into the evening.
Sunday- Jeremy and I are at church all day.
That next week Jeremy has inservice, will work 3 more weeks for his drive to Chico, and we will go to FLORIDA!!!!!!!
Okay, we are almost there. Yeah!!!
So if you are jealous of our week I will gladly share =)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh my gosh it is soo close AIms!!!!!

I wish I was there to hang out with you though!!

I can't believe how close that Florida is...you are going to have such a good time....

Did you see the email I sent? I was guilting stac into doing a blog...hehehe